Pages

Schakozue Entry (起こる )♥

My photo
Let's spread the love while killed the hatred :)♥

Friday, July 19, 2013

Positive me. Hopefully.

Hohoho ! Assalamualaikum !
Lamanya tak ber-blogging !! Rasanya last entry aku before final semester lepas. Hahaha. Harini genap 10 hari kita menjalani ibadah puasa dan genap 39 hari aku melalui hari-hari praktikal di CIMB Weatlh Advisors sebagai konsultant kewangan. Everything was really fun and awesome. Even aku gagal mendapatkan sales pada first month aku bekerja nie yet still Im happy and bless because I have passed the exam of unit trust !! For the 3rd time re-sit , finally !! hahaha, teruknyee :D
Memandangkan closing for the epf and cash was today,and aku malas nak kelam kabut cari client, so I have decided to recover semua cash and epf to the next month ! Yippy2 ! Go Scha Go ! You can do it !

Okay cukup pasal LI. Petang nie aku nak balik Penang ! Wuhuu, rindunya kat family aku. Rasa macam dah lama gila tak balik. Padahal baru sebulan lebih. Wuwuu T_T (bila dah banyak sangat masalah yang menimpa, family adalah orang yang paling kita nak ada disamping kita ketika itu)

#Oh God .. Im so happy that You have created me like this. I can be so deeply sad and wound. Losing hope. And suddenly at the second moment I can heal and recover myself back to normal and more positive. Too much things I've been gone through all this long way. I realize that You have tested me on my physical and mental. And the most important part is I become more stonger and matured towards my own life. Never depends on others and learn to make my own decision. Thanks Allah :') You are always be my Hero ~



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...